Item num: 92830
Item weight: 3.40 oz.
Have you always wanted to learn freehand sharpening, but felt overwhelmed with the amount of information? Let Mastersmith Murray Carter teach you! With information that is presented in an easy to understand and concise way, you'll be sharpening anything that can take an edge. In Advanced Blade Sharpening you will learn these following tips from the master:
- 6-step sharpening procedure
- Kata-ha sharpening
- Tanto blade re-grinding
- Achieving defined points
- Using stones so they wear evenly
- Shortcomings of guides & jigs
- Function of polishing sludge
- What to do with serrations
- Effect of angled micro-serrations on slice
- Pitting on carbon steeled blades
With this DVD, two sharpening stones, and a little time you can master freehand sharpening.
Duration: 1 hour 37 minutes
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days