Barrage, Mini (585-2)
Product Description for Barrage, Mini (585-2)
Maker: Benchmade (click to see more by this maker)
Item num: 94946
Blade length: 2.91 in.
Total length: 6.91 in.
Blade height (at heel): 0.95 in.
Blade thickness (near bolster): 0.10 in.
Blade thickness (at midpoint): 0.10 in.
Blade thickness (near tip): 0.10 in.
Item weight: 3.76 oz.
Shipment weight: 5.8 oz.
Blade: Premium S30V stainless steel, Hrc 58-60
Handle: Gray G10
Style: Folding AXIS-Assist Lock
Description: Benchmade's original AXIS Assist now comes in G10! The CPM-S30V blade is an American-made and developed premium grade stainless steel created especially for knives. It is a powdered metallurgical steel with a uniform carbide distribution and clean steel properties. This gives the blade superior corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge retention.
The Benchmade patented AXIS assist mechanism ensures the Benchmade Mini Barrage (585-2) is both a quick flick away from deployment and can lock open - and closed - securely. The lightweight G10 handle is a perfect blend of ergonomics and style and textured to provide a firm grip. The grippiness is enhanced with finger indents which position the hand perfectly.
- Designed by Warren Osborne
- Strongest assisted locking mechanism on the market
- Safety for both opened and closed position
- Lightweight everyday carry
- One-hand ambidextrous function
- S30V stainless steel blade (HRC 58-60), mini drop point
- Clip: Black, reversible, split arrow
- Backed by Benchmade's limited lifetime warranty and lifetime LifeSharp service
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA
Availability: Backordered - usually ships in 1-2 weeks